Optimistic Aging: From Midlife to the Good Life
What most people think of as the inevitable effects of aging are, in fact, the result of unhealthy lifestyle choices and are preventable. Your future depends on the choices you make now.
Midlife is the ideal time to build healthy habits that will improve your life now and enable you to be at your best as you age. This book is for you if you are seeking:
– motivation to take action in midlife for lifelong well-being
– a succinct and accessible overview of the research about aging well
– confidence and effective strategies for making healthy lifestyle improvements
– a broad range of options to strengthen your physical, mental, emotional, and social health
– optimism about your future.
Use this easy-to-read book as a tool to customize your plan for aging well. Take action and start living the good life today!